Check out Peter Forbes’ (Co-Founder of the Center for Whole Communities and past conservationist with the Trust for Public Lands) ideas about the future of land conservation, specifically why and how to bring more players to the table, how to get more of the community invested in preserving open space. Resh Mill Preserve is the perfect way to do this. Burial is a significant community need, as much as agriculture, and conservation burial can promote the same goals of open space and resource conservation, even more than conventional agriculture because no toxic chemicals are ever used.
- Follow Resh Mill Preserve on WordPress.com
- Get Inspired! Guest speaker, Amy Cunningham 1/30/21, 3:30pm, RSVP NOW
- People who love the land are getting interested in green burials – VTDigger
- Death, Natural Burial, Jewish Tradition: 11/18 7pm
- The Story of Death Is the Story of Women by Sarah Chavez — YES! Magazine
- Return to Nature by Lynn Freehill-Maye and Phillip Pantuso — YES! Magazine