More towns in Vermont are adding natural burial sections to cemeteries because people are learning about the idea, and they like it. The nontraditional burials keep embalming fluids out of the earth.
- Follow Resh Mill Preserve on WordPress.com
- Get Inspired! Guest speaker, Amy Cunningham 1/30/21, 3:30pm, RSVP NOW
- People who love the land are getting interested in green burials – VTDigger
- Death, Natural Burial, Jewish Tradition: 11/18 7pm
- The Story of Death Is the Story of Women by Sarah Chavez — YES! Magazine
- Return to Nature by Lynn Freehill-Maye and Phillip Pantuso — YES! Magazine