- Follow Resh Mill Preserve on WordPress.com
- New Oregon Green Burial Site Planned
- Get Inspired! Guest speaker, Amy Cunningham 1/30/21, 3:30pm, RSVP NOW
- People who love the land are getting interested in green burials – VTDigger
- Death, Natural Burial, Jewish Tradition: 11/18 7pm
- The Story of Death Is the Story of Women by Sarah Chavez — YES! Magazine
More towns in Vermont are adding natural burial sections to cemeteries because people are learning about the idea, and they like it. The nontraditional burials keep embalming fluids out of the earth.
…and they want to bring back “The Good Death.”
Green burials go beyond not polluting or wasting. It’s about people needing and caring for land, conducting life-affirming activities there—including death.
Recompose offers an alternative choice to cremation and conventional burial methods, with a process called “recomposition.” This natural process gently converts human remains into soil, so that we can nourish new life after we die.
In the process of getting certified in Washington State.
Are you in the Baltimore area? Come by and join us to dialogue, share, or just listen! This is all about death. dying, end of life, living fully, conscious dying, and more! Will we see you on July 9th?
Check out this guide to all the green burial sites in the country, or just in your area. Ann has been working on this guide for years.
The Natural Burial Cemetery GuideState-By-State Where, How and Why to Choose Green BurialLearn More
Source: Green Burial Naturally