As we continue our walks at Resh Mill we uncover hidden beauties and treasures of the land, ever changing with the seasons, from Joe Pie Weed to a variety of ferns, to dried seed pods and ripening pine cones. We heard pilliated woodpeckers and a barred owl in the lovely woods.
- Follow Resh Mill Preserve on WordPress.com
- New Oregon Green Burial Site Planned
- Get Inspired! Guest speaker, Amy Cunningham 1/30/21, 3:30pm, RSVP NOW
- People who love the land are getting interested in green burials – VTDigger
- Death, Natural Burial, Jewish Tradition: 11/18 7pm
- The Story of Death Is the Story of Women by Sarah Chavez — YES! Magazine