Doug, Galen and I spent a few hours traipsing through the goldenrod and hay fields looking for the best sites for mowing paths. We finally reached the highest field. Beautiful vistas. Pilliated woodpecker and hawks, gurgling streams, asters. Lots of great photos. Beautiful stones we can use for headstones.
- Follow Resh Mill Preserve on WordPress.com
- Get Inspired! Guest speaker, Amy Cunningham 1/30/21, 3:30pm, RSVP NOW
- People who love the land are getting interested in green burials – VTDigger
- Death, Natural Burial, Jewish Tradition: 11/18 7pm
- The Story of Death Is the Story of Women by Sarah Chavez — YES! Magazine
- Return to Nature by Lynn Freehill-Maye and Phillip Pantuso — YES! Magazine